Lightning Strike Counter SLSC-10
The Lightning Strikes will be detected and recorded by the SLSC-10. This functional device can show the intact operation of the lightning system.
By using an inductive record, the counter is able accurately count all lightning events for a later reference.
SLSC-10 works with an inductive effect of the lightning strike current. The events are monitored by a mechanical counter display. The counter includes a high frequency transformer.
- Currents detected from 2 to 100 kA
- Mechanical Counter with digits
- Easy mountable
- testable with a 9V battery
- Does not require any external power supply
- Produced according to IP67 (certified by TGM Laboratory)
- Dimensions: 11,3 x 7 x 4,8 cm